Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Idiom or idiom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An idiom is an expression with a figurative meaning.
Idiom may also refer to:
- Idiom (language structure), the realized structure of a language, as opposed to other possible structures
- Instrumental idiom, a concept in music
- Programming idiom, a concept in computer science
- Idiom Island, an island in Montana in the Yellowstone River
- Idiom, a company acquired by SDL PLC
- Idiom Neutral
- Idiom in English language
- All pages with titles beginning with idiom
- All pages with titles containing idiom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Idiom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.