Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||180 m (591 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1566852|
Sherwood Point Light
- "Idlewild, Wisconsin". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey, United States Department of the Interior.
- Map of Idlewild area, Door County Land Use Services Department, August 16, 2017 (Archived April 9, 2019)
- Sherwood Point Light
- "NASA EarthData Search". NASA. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- Nellie Grant at Idlewild, Door County Advocate, July 27, 1882
- Tales of Thrilling Pioneer Days at Idlewild: Sherwood's "Buried Treasure" at Site of Present Pines Resort Recalled by Harry E. Dankoler, Door County Advocate, Volume 74, Number 27, September 13, 1935, page 4