From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ido or ido in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ido or IDO may refer to:
- Ido, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Oyo State
- Ido-Osi, in Ekiti State, Nigeria
- Ido Ekiti, a Local Governemnt Area within Ido-Osi
In other uses:
- Ido (name)
- Ido (language), a constructed language
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase, a key enzyme of tryptophan (TRP) metabolism.
- Identification Officer, an officer in NATO Control and Reporting Centre (CRC)
- Ido (film), a 2005 film by director Kei Fujiwara
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.