Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up idolator or idolater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An idolator is a practitioner of idolatry.
Idolater or Idolator may also refer to:
- Os Idólatras, 1968 Portuguese novel by Maria Judite de Carvalho
- Idolator (website), an American music blog
- Idolator (album), third album by the Japanese metal band Blood Stain Child
- Idolator (Ole i'dole album), a 1986 album by Ole i'dole
- "Idolator", song by King of the Slums from Dandelions (album)
- "Idolater", 1985 single by Opus (Austrian band) from album Solo, reissued on Millenium Edition and Best of Opus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Idolator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.