Idris may refer to:
People and fictional characters
- Idris (name), a list of people and fictional characters with the given name or surname
- Idris Gawr or Idris the Giant (c. 560-632), Welsh king
- Idris I of Kanem, 14th century King of Chad
- Idris of Libya (1889-1983), King of Libya
- Idris I of Morocco (745-791), Emir of Morocco
- Idris II of Morocco (791-828), Emir of Morocco and founder of the Idrisid dynasty in Morocco, son of the above
- Edrissa Sanneh, Italian television personality known as Idris
- Idris (prophet), Islamic prophet in the Qur'an, traditionally identified with Enoch, an ancestor of Noah in the Bible
- Idris (operating system), a multi-tasking, Unix-like, multi-user, real-time operating system
- Idris (programming language), a functional dependent-type programming language
- Idris the Dragon, the singing dragon in the 1970s UK kids' program Ivor the Engine
- Idris, a brand of ginger beer produced by Britvic
- Cadair Idris, a mountain in Gwynedd, Wales, meaning "Chair of Idris [the Giant]"
- Idrisi (disambiguation)
- Idrisi (surname)
- Iblis (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Idris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.