From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Idris may refer to:
- Cadair Idris, a mountain in Gwynedd, Wales, meaning "Chair of Idris [the Giant]"
- Idris (name), list of people with this given name or surname
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Idris (giant), giant and astronomer of Welsh tradition
- Idris (prophet), Islamic prophet mentioned in the Qur'an
- King Idris I of Libya
- King Idris I of Morocco
- Idris II of Morocco, founder of the Idrisid dynasty in Morocco.
- Edrissa Sanneh, Italian television personality known as Idris
- Idris Elba, English actor, musician, and DJ.
- Idris, a brand of ginger beer produced by Britvic
Computing and technology
- Idris (operating system), a multi-tasking, Unix-like, multi-user, real-time operating system
- Idris (programming language), a functional dependent-type programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Idris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.