If Bubba Can Dance (I Can Too)
|"If Bubba Can Dance (I Can Too)"|
|Single by Shenandoah|
|from the album Under the Kudzu|
|B-side||"If It Takes Every Rib I've Got"|
|Released||February 7, 1994|
|Writer(s)||Marty Raybon, Mike McGuire, Bob McDill|
|Shenandoah singles chronology|
"If Bubba Can Dance (I Can Too)" is a song recorded by American country music group Shenandoah. It was written by Shenandoah drummer, Mike McGuire and lead singer Marty Raybon along with veteran Nashville writer Bob McDill. It was released in February 1994 as the third single from their album Under the Kudzu. It was a Number One hit in both the United States and Canada.
The music video was directed by Roger Pistole.
"If Bubba Can Dance (I Can Too)" debuted at number 74 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of February 12, 1994.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||14|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||35|
"A Good Run of Bad Luck"
by Clint Black
|Billboard Hot Country Singles
May 14, 1994
"Your Love Amazes Me"
by John Berry
|RPM Country Tracks
May 16, 1994
"Addicted to a Dollar"
by Doug Stone
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 311.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 2475." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. May 16, 1994. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Shenandoah – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Shenandoah.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1994". RPM. December 12, 1994. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Best of 1994: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1994. Retrieved August 4, 2013.