If You Tickle Us (blog)
The blog's popularity flourished following allegations of a cover-up by the Union of Orthodox Hebrew Congregations of sexual abuse committed by one of its prominent rabbis. The blog provided a regular update of the developing scandal used by a number of media sources, such as the Jewish Chronicle and the Times of Israel.
If You Tickle Us made headlines again after a high court decision that Google must provide one Rabbi Aaron Halpern, with the identifying details such as the IP address of the blogger behind the blog If You Tickle Us.
- "British Rabbi Ephraim Padwa Filmed Telling Alleged Sex Abuse Victim Not To Go To Police". Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- Brown, Mick (2011-02-25). "Inside the private world of London's ultra-Orthodox Jews". Telegraph. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- Miriam Shaviv. (2012-12-28). "Shaviv on If You Tickle Us". YouTube. Retrieved 2013-01-06.
- "Beth Din trying Rabbi Chaim Halpern is 'planning a whitewash' | The Jewish Chronicle". Thejc.com. 2012-12-06. Retrieved 2012-12-06.
- Fisher, Gabe (2012-11-20). "Prominent London rabbi resigns in growing Haredi sex scandal". The Times of Israel. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- Dixon, Hayley (2013-02-08). "Google to reveal name of blogger who called Rabbi a cheat". The Daily Telegraph. London. Retrieved 8 March 2013.