Ifa Sudewi is Chief Judge of Purwakarta Regency, Indonesia. She is best known as the first female judge to be appointed to the 2002 Bali bombings trials. Educated in Solo, Java, she became a judge in 1990. She grew up Muslim but converted to Hinduism in later life.
- http://www.newstext.com.au/docs/STE/2003/get.jsp?docid=STE-20030525-1-002-4074680V1@NSW-METRO-2004-2003 Five bombers were prepared to die in Bali The Sunday Telegraph - May 25, 2003
- Judge Sudewi undaunted by death penalty The Sun-Herald - May 25, 2003
- Judge quotes Koran as Bali mastermind screams defiance The Sun-Herald - September 11, 2003
- Court convicts Bali commander BBC - 10 September 2003
- Five bombers were prepared to die in Bali The Sunday Telegraph - May 25, 2003
|This Indonesian law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|