(Redirected from Ifan (disambiguation))
Ifan may refer to:
- Ifan (given name), list of people with this name
- Ifan Evans (born 1983), Welsh rugby union player
- Ifan ap Robert (died 1469), Head of the House of Aberffraw
- Maredudd ap Ifan (15th-century–1525), Head of the House of Aberffraw
- Wil Ifan
- Betws Ifan, a small village located in Ceredigion, Wales
- Ifan, Nigeria, a city in southern Nigeria
- Pentre Ifan, an ancient manor in Nevern, North Pembrokeshire, West Wales
- Ysbyty Ifan, a small but historic village in Conwy, north Wales
- IFAN Museum of African Arts in Dakar, Senegal is one of the oldest art museums in West Africa
- The Institut Fondamental d'Afrique Noire, academic centers in Francophone West Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ifan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.