Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Igbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Igbo may refer to:
- Igbo people, an ethnic group based in West Africa, chiefly in southeastern Nigeria
- Igbo language, a native language of the Igbo people of south-eastern Nigeria
- Igboid languages, a branch of the Volta-Niger language family, including Igbo
- Igboland, a cultural region in Niger
- Igbo mythology
- Igbo music
- Igbo art
- Kingdom of Nri, The ancient Kingdom considered to be the foundation of Igbo culture.
- Igbomina tribe, a tribe of the Yoruba people
- Igbo Women's War
- Delta Igbo, a subgroup of the Igbo People
- Nri Igbo, a subgroup of the Igbo people
- Igbo Jews
- Igbo rap
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Igbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.