From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up igla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Igla may refer to:
- Igla (spacecraft docking system), Soviet orbital spacecraft docking
- 9K38 Igla, Russian portable surface-to-air missile
- Igla, Russian hypersonic test rocket
- Bella Igla (born 1985), Israeli female chess player
- International Gay and Lesbian Aquatics Association, the international governing body for gay and lesbian aquatics clubs
- The Needle (1988 film) (Igla), 1989 Soviet film directed by Rashid Nugmanov
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Igla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.