Jump to navigation Jump to search
Igli may refer to:
- Igli Allmuça (born 1980), Albanian footballer
- Igli Cara, Albanian politician
- Igli Gjeçi (born 1993), Albanian footballer
- Igli Tare (born 1973), Albanian former footballer
- Igli Juniku (born 1999), Albanian public figure
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Igli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Igli A golem, or "imitation of life," used as a character in "Glory Road," a novel by the US science fiction writer Robert Heinlein.