Igloolik Airport (Inuktitut: ᐃᒡᓗᓕᒃ ᒥᑦᑕᕐᕕᐊ Iglulik Mittarvia) (IATA: YGT, ICAO: CYGT) is located at Igloolik, Nunavut, Canada, and is operated by the government of Nunavut.
Airlines and destinations
Accidents and incidents
- ^ Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- ^ Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- ^ Flight Schedule and Route Map Archived 2011-07-08 at the Wayback Machine..
- ^ http://www.routesonline.com/news/38/airlineroute/271014/canadian-north-resumes-qikiqtaaluk-regional-routes-in-s17/
- ^ First Air Flight Schedule
- ^ "C-FOOX Accident description". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 21 August 2010.