|Full name||Ignatius Mikhailovich Nesterov|
|Date of birth||20 June 1983|
|Place of birth||Samarkand, Uzbek SSR, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 January 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 January 2015
He played for Pakhtakor from 2002 to 2009. By playing for Pakhtakor Nesterov he became the first-choice goalkeeper of the national team.
In July 2009 Nesterov moved to Bunyodkor, signing a 3.5 years contract with the club. His former team mate, the Chilean striker José Luis Villanueva, revealed that he wanted to see Nesterov play for the Chinese Super League team Tianjin Teda. No offer has been made by the Chinese club as yet.
On 10 December 2013 the press service of Lokomotiv announced a contract signing with Nesterov. The terms of the deal were not disclosed. He was linked with Asian giants Persepolis of Iran in January 2016.
- Uzbek League (6): 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Uzbek Cup (6): 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- CIS cup: 2007
- AFC Champions League semi-final (2): 2003, 2004
- Uzbek League (4): 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013
- Uzbek Cup (3): 2010, 2012, 2013
- AFC Champions League semi-final (1): 2012
- "Игнатий Нестеров подписал контракт с "Бунедкором" на 3,5 года". Uzreport.com. 2009-07-22.
- "Uzbekistan goalkeeper moves to Locomotive". UzDaily.com. 2013-12-11.
|This biographical article related to Uzbekistani association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|