Ignite Media Group
|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Carrie Law, Managing Director|
Ignite Media Group is a media company of online, out-of-home, and print enterprises, promoting Macau as an entertainment destination. The group has expanded to include Hong Kong and Guangzhou. The company is headquartered in Macau, China.
With a single point of contact, Ignite Media Group clients have access to media coverage in Macau: digital media, social media marketing, events and PR, online video and TV entertainment, print and out-of-home advertising.
Brands and products
Some Ignite Media Group companies interface with the regional tourism industry. Some are more indirectly connected to tourism; a few chiefly focus on domestic concerns. The companies:
- Macau.com is a marketing website with more than 400,000 visits per month offering the travel deals and advice on activities in Macau.
- DM magazine, previously known as Destination Macau, is a Macau lifestyle and entertainment publication. Written in English and Chinese, the magazine is about dining, fashion, wellbeing and leisure.
- Aomen.TV is a Macau producer and distributor of content for television, online video and out of home media. Editorial content includes entertainment, dining, celebrities, events, sports and travel.
- The EC-Ad business controls outdoor advertising spaces in Macau and Hong Kong along with locations along the border in Mainland China. EC AD’s assets includes outdoor billboards, lightboxes, neon signs and LED screens as well as ad space on buses, ferries and taxis.
- DirectelMacau is a publisher of tourist maps and guides, business directories and the exclusively published Yellow Pages.
- Qoos.com is the group's local social media site targeting the 18-30-years-of-age demographic in and around Macau.
- MacauHR.com: This is a Macau online job portal and provider of human resources services with a database of Macau-focused jobseekers and job listings.
- Engage is a Macau recruitment company, providing executive, permanent, temp and contracting placement services.
- TK magazine, also known as Tasting Kitchen magazine, is a Pearl River Delta Region's dining authority. The magazine features restaurant reviews and a directory for Hong Kong, Macau and Guangdong.