This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Igor Auzins is an Australian filmmaker. He joined Crawford Productions in 1969 and worked as a cameraman, then a director. He made documentaries for the South Australian Film Corporation, TV commercials, tele movies and features.
- Upstream, Downstream (1975) (short film)
- Homicide (1973-76) - won a Logie for his direction of episode "The Firework Man"
- The Big Backyard (1977) (short film)
- All at Sea (1977) (TV movie)
- Death Train (1977) (TV movie)
- The Night Nurse (1977) (TV movie)
- High Rolling (1977)
- Bailey's Bird (1979) (TV series)
- Runaway Island (1982)
- We of the Never Never (1982)
- The Coolangatta Gold (1984)
- Andrew Pike and Ross Cooper, Australian Film 1900–1977: A Guide to Feature Film Production, Melbourne: Oxford University Press, 1998 p315
- "AUST. REPRESENTATION AT ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL". Filmnews. 7, (9). New South Wales, Australia. 1 October 1977. p. 3. Retrieved 16 January 2017 – via National Library of Australia.
- "Logies for Ernie and Ding Dong". The Canberra Times. 49, (14,008). Australian Capital Territory, Australia. 8 March 1975. p. 1. Retrieved 16 January 2017 – via National Library of Australia.