Igor Victorovich Kochetkov (born 13 May 1970) is a Russian gay rights activist who heads the Russian LGBT Network.
Kochetkov has been active in the opposition to the 2013 Russian law that bans promotion of homosexuality to minors. He has blamed the law for legitimizing and increasing violence against gays.
- Miriam Elder (30 November 2012) Russian parliament to consider federal anti-gay law The Guardian.
- Alec Luhn (1 September 2013) Russian anti-gay law prompts rise in homophobic violence The Guardian.
- Alexey Davydov and Igor Kochetkov Foreign Policy. Retrieved 1 October 2014.
- Liza Dobkina and Matt Spetalnick (6 September 2013) Obama meets Russian activists but avoids criticizing Kremlin Reuters.
- Kristian Berg HarpvikenNobel Peace Prize 2014: PRIO Director's Speculations PRIO. Retrieved 1 October 2014
|This Russian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|