|Full name||Igor Pisanjuk|
|Date of birth||24 October 1989|
|Place of birth||Sremska Mitrovica, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|–2007||Erin Mills SC|
|2010–2011||→ Szolnoki MÁV FC (loan)||24||(9)|
|2011||Mississauga Eagles FC||0||(0)|
|2013–2014||Astros Vasas FC||2||(0)|
|2014||Astros Vasas FC (player/coach)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 November 2012.
Igor Pisanjuk (born 24 October 1989) is a footballer who played in the Nemzeti Bajnokság I, Nemzeti Bajnokság II, and the Canadian Soccer League. Pisanjuk was born in Serbia and is of Ukrainian descent and has represented Canada at international level.
He joined Ferencváros in December 2007, signing his first professional contract. He scored his first two goals on 6 November 2008 against Kecskeméti TE and on 12 November 2008 against REAC. In the 2008–09 season, Ferencvaros were the champions of the Nemzeti Bajnokság II and were promoted to the Nemzeti Bajnokság I.
Pisanjuk was then loaned out to a NB2 team Szolnoki MÁV in February 2010. He had 13 appearances with 12 starts and 9 goals. That season Szolnok MAV were the champions of the NB2 and were promoted to the NB1. On April 24, 2011 he signed with Mississauga Eagles FC of the Canadian Soccer League. Midway through the season he was transferred to Kecskemeti TE.
On 13 February 2012, he signed to Egri FC in the Nemzeti Bajnokság II. He scored his first goal on 5 May 2012 against Ceglédi VSE. That season Egri FC won the Nemzeti Bajnokság II and were promoted to the Nemzeti Bajnokság I. Pisanjuk had 9 appearances and 2 goals that season. In January 2013 signed for Vasas SC and played six goals for them, before in May 2013 he returned to Canada. Pisanjuk signed a contract on 25 May 2013 with Canadian Soccer League side Astros Vasas FC. Midway through the 2014 season he was appointed player/head coach, and led the Astros to the postseason by finishing fourth in the overall standings.
On 12 November 2008 he was called to a Canada U-20 training camp in Switzerland, where he scored his first two goals for the under 20 national team on 24 November 2008 against Young Boys Bern II. On 23 February 2009, Pisanjuk was named to the Canada U-20 team competing in the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifying tournament in Trinidad and Tobago. He is currently on the Canadian Under 23 Olympic team.
- 2007: OSL Provincial West U21 Leading Goal Scorers
- 2008–09 NB2 Champion with Ferencvárosi TC
- 2009–10 NB2 Champion with Szolnoki MÁV
- 2011–12 NB2 Champion with Egri FC
- Visit of Lajos Kű - Toronto Vasas FC
- EMSC U18 Player Igor Pisanjuk Signs Pro Contract in Hungary
- "April 24, 2011 CSL--Mississauga Eagles Completes Pyramid From Top To Bottom (from CSL website)". www.rocketrobinsoccerintoronto.com. Retrieved 2016-05-27.
- ""Year One" in the CSL for MEFC: What a Ride! | Erin Mills Soccer Club". erinmillssoccer.com. Archived from the original on 5 February 2016. Retrieved 27 May 2016.
- Előző - Toronto Vasas FC
- Canadian Soccer League (2014-07-30), The CSL This Week - Show 5 - July 17, 2014, retrieved 2016-05-27
- Canada Soccer Profile
- From Erin Mills to Budapest
- And the winners are....