Igor Lebedev (politician)
|Member of Parliament
|Deputy of the State Duma|
|Deputy Speaker of the State Duma|
|Member of the State Duma Committee on Budget Issues and Taxes|
|Born||Igor Vladimirovich Lebedev
September 27, 1972 (age 44)
|Political party||Liberal Democratic Party of Russia|
|Alma mater||Moscow Academy of Law (1996|
Igor Vladimirovich Lebedev (Russian: Игорь Владимирович Лебедев; born 27 September 1972 in Moscow) is the chairman of the LDPR parliamentary group of the Russian State Duma and the LDPR Youth Organization. He is a deputy speaker of the State Duma, and a member of the State Duma's Committee on Budget Issues and Taxes. His father is Vladimir Zhirinovsky, chairman of the LDPR. He graduated from the Moscow Academy of Law in 1996.
As of 12 September 2014, Lebedev was sanctioned by the European Union for voting "... in favour of the draft Federal Constitutional Law ‘on the acceptance into the Russian Federation of the Republic of Crimea and the formation within the Russian Federation of new federal subjects - the republic of Crimea and the City of Federal Status Sevastopol’."
- U.S.–Russia Business Council
- http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=OJ:JOL_2014_271_R_0003&from=EN EU COUNCIL IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) No 961/2014 of 8 September 2014 implementing Regulation (EU) No 269/2014 concerning restrictive measures in respect of actions undermining or threatening the territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence of Ukraine.
- Vick, James (13 June 2016). "Euro 2016 violence: What do Russian fans say?". BBC News.
- "Russian politician Igor Lebedev proposes legalising football hooliganism". BBC News. 5 March 2017.
- West, Aaron (6 March 2017). "A Russian politician wants to make hooliganism an organized sport ahead of 2018 World Cup | FOX Sports". FOX Sports. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- "Russian politician suggests making fights between football hooligans a spectator sport". Carlow Nationalist. 6 March 2017. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
|This article about a Russian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|