|3rd Daimyō of Hikone|
|Preceded by||Ii Naokatsu|
|Succeeded by||Ii Naozumi|
|Born||March 16, 1590|
|Died||August 16, 1659(aged 69)|
Ii Naotaka (井伊 直孝, March 16, 1590 – August 16, 1659) was a Japanese daimyō of the early Edo period who served under the Tokugawa shogunate. He was the son of the famous Tokugawa general Ii Naomasa. His childhood name was Bennosuke (弁之介).
Naotaka served in the Siege of Osaka in his brother Naokatsu's stead, where he would gain tremendous favor for his exploits at Tennōji. After the battle, he would be granted his brother's lands at Sawayama in Ōmi Province. He would finish the construction of Hikone castle in 1622, a project which had been started by his brother in 1603.
Both Naotaka and his father Naomasa are playable characters from the Eastern Army in the original Kessen.
- Father: Ii Naomasa
- Mother: Inbu Tokuemon's daughter
- Wife: Akihime, daughter of Hachisuka Iemasa
- Endo clan's daughter
- Ishii clan's daughter
- Ii Naozumi (1625-1676)
- Ii Naohiro
- Ii Naotsuna (1622-1658) by Ishii clan's daughter
- Ii Naoshige (1612-1661) by Endo clan's daughter
- (in Japanese) "Hikone-han" on Edo 300 HTML (6 July 2008)
- Naramoto Tatsuya (1992). Nihon no kassen: Monoshiri jiten. (Tokyo: Shufu to seikatsusha)