|Directed by||Chineze Anyaene|
|Music by||Reuel Meditz|
|Cinematography||Keith L. Smith|
|Distributed by||Xandria Distributions|
- Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
- Genevieve Nnaji
- Odalys García
- Jeff Swarthout
- Clem Ohameze
- Ulrich Que
- Jon Woodward
The Independent wrote: "Ijé is an unsparing, outsider’s portrayal of America’s social prejudices, one that Hollywood films cannot construct themselves. Anyaene nails social comedy too; my favourite exchange involves the protagonist Chioma investigating an affluent white American home. A petite homeowner swings open the door and chirps, “We already give to the Jolie-Pitt fund every year…thank you though!” ". Film critic Gbenga Awomodu, reviewing for CP Africa praised the cinematography and acting, remarking that the film "brings to the fore some important themes in today's world, including love, racism, culture, stigma and life as an immigrant in a foreign country". He further emphasised that the film is illustrative of culture clashes between Nigeria and the US in attitude rowards rape, and the culture of shame, silence and stigma associated with it.
The film garnered the Award of Excellence at the Canada International Film Festival, the Golden Ace Award at the Las Vegas International Film Festival, the Silver Palm Award at the Mexico International Film Festival, the Melvin van Peebles Award at the San Francisco Black Festival, and the Festival Prize for Best International Student at Swansea Bay Film Festival.
- "Ijé - The Journey - Full cast". The Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "Box office / business for Ijé at imdb.com". The Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "Ije Arrives Jos". AllAfrica Global Media. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "Hollywood Stars Arrive For Ije". The Daily Independent. Lagos, Nigeria: The Daily Independent. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- "Hollywood stars storm Lagos for Ije". VANGUARD. Lagos, Nigeria: VANGUARD Media Limited. Retrieved 5 August 2010.
- Chibelushi, Wedaeli (9 December 2015). "Looking for authentic black voices and storylines? Maybe you should pay attention to Nollywood". The Independent. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- "Ijé Movie Review". CP Africa. 14 September 2010. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- "Acclaimed Nigerian Hit Drama 'Ijé' ('The Journey') Now Available In North America". Indiewire.com. 12 December 2012. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- "IJE divas Omotola, Genevieve & Chineze rule the red carpet as "IJE – The Journey" Premieres in Lagos". Bella Naija. 2 August 2010. Retrieved 20 September 2016.
- "Swansea Bay Film Festival 2010 - List of Winners". Swansea, Wales, UK: Swansea Bay Film Festival. Retrieved 5 August 2010.