From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A snowed-over Ijamsville in December 2016.
|Elevation||768 ft (234 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||436705|
A post office was established at Ijamsville in 1874, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1923.
Ijamsville is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-11.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Ijamsville, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 175. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
This village was platted on September 9, 1872...
- "USGS detail on Ijamsville - Variant Citation". Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "Wabash County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved July 11, 2016.
|This Wabash County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|