|Full name||Isaac Webb|
|Date of birth||10 October 1874|
|Place of birth||Worcester, England|
|Date of death||March 1950(aged 75)|
|Place of death||Birmingham, England|
|–||St Clement's Rangers|
|–||Berwick Rangers (Worcester)|
|1901–1904||West Bromwich Albion||96||(0)|
|1907–1908||Queens Park Rangers||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Isaac Webb (10 October 1874 – March 1950) was an English professional footballer who made 124 appearances in the Football League playing for Small Heath, West Bromwich Albion and Sunderland. He played as a goalkeeper. He also played in the Southern League for Queens Park Rangers.
Webb was born in Worcester. He played for a number of non-league clubs before joining Small Heath in 1898. He made his debut in the Second Division on 2 April 1898, deputising for Henry Clutterbuck in a 2–1 away win against Luton Town. Described as "a big, burly goalkeeper with outstanding reflexes, ... quick off his line", Webb played three more games at the end of the 1897–98 season, and one the following season. When Clutterbuck left in May 1898, Small Heath brought in the 20-year-old Nat Robinson as first-choice goalkeeper. Webb played once more for Small Heath, in September 1900 – the only game Robinson missed in his first three seasons – before leaving for West Bromwich Albion in May 1901.
He achieved regular first-team football with West Bromwich Albion. In his first season, he helped them to the Second Division title, and in three-and-a-half seasons with the club he played 96 league games. In December 1904, he joined Sunderland for a fee of £250. He appeared regularly for the remainder of the 1904–05 season, but when he fell behind first Tom Naisby and then Bob Ward in the pecking order, he left for Queens Park Rangers in 1907. He made his Southern League debut in March 1907, and retired from the game at the end of the 1907–08 season.
- Joyce, Michael (2004). Football League Players' Records 1888 to 1939. Nottingham: SoccerData. p. 275. ISBN 978-1-899468-67-6.
- Westerberg, Kenneth. "1908/09". QPRnet. Ron Norris. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- Matthews, Tony (1995). Birmingham City: A Complete Record. Derby: Breedon Books. p. 133. ISBN 978-1-85983-010-9.
- Matthews, pp. 144–45.
- Matthews, pp. 146–48.
- "Player Details Ike Webb". The Stat Cat. Archived from the original on 23 July 2008.
- "1905–06" and "1906–07: Football League Division 1: Appearances". The Stat Cat. Retrieved 3 September 2015.