From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Iku)
|Look up iku in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iku or IKU may refer to:
- I.K.U., a 2001 Japanese erotic cyberpunk film
- Iku (singer), a Japanese singer
- Arhuaco language (ISO 639: arh), also known as Ikʉ, a Chibchan language of Colombia
- Iku language (ISO 639: ikv), a Plateau language of Nigeria
- Inuktitut (ISO 639: iku), an Inuit language of Canada
- Istanbul Kültür University (İKÜ), in Istanbul, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IKU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.