(Redirected from Iku)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up iku in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iku or IKU may refer to:
- I.K.U., a 2001 Japanese erotic cyberpunk film
- Iku (singer), a Japanese singer
- Arhuaco language (ISO 639: arh), also known as Ikʉ, a Chibchan language of Colombia
- Iku language (ISO 639: ikv), a Plateau language of Nigeria
- Inuktitut (ISO 639: iku), an Inuit language of Canada
- Istanbul Kültür University (İKÜ), in Istanbul, Turkey
- IKU - the IATA code for Issyk-Kul International Airport, Kyrgyzstan.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IKU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.