|Created by||Manasvi Arya|
|Directed by||Amandeep singh Paritosh Sanjeev Babbar|
|Country of origin||India|
|Original language(s)||Hindi (primary)|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||155|
|Production location(s)||Ahmedabad |
|Camera setup||Multi camera|
|Running time||22 min approx|
|Production company(s)||Panorama Entertainment|
|Distributor||Star India |
Novi Digital Entertainment
|Original network||Star Plus|
|Picture format||576i SDTV |
|Original release||13 November 2017 –|
1 June 2018
Ikyawann (lit. Fifty-One) is an Indian television series, which was broadcast on Star Plus and streamed on Hotstar. It premiered on 13 November 2017. The show starred Namish Taneja and Prachi Tehlan  in the lead roles. The show is set in Ahmedabad, and produced by Suzana Ghai. It was replaced by A Game Show named Sabse Smart Kaun from 4 June 2018.
The story of the show follows the stories of to warring families - the Ajmeras and the Parekhs.
Susheel Parekh (Prachi Tehlan) is the 51st child of the Parekh family where all female members were killed years ago in a road accident. Susheel grows up with her father Mehul, her grandfather, and two uncles who believe she is auspicious. The accident had been planned by Leela Ajmera who wanted to take revenge from Mehul for having rejected her daughter Kiran. The Parekhs move away to Surat to start a new life.
Years later, Susheel grows up to be a strong woman encouraged by her family. Satya Ajmera (Namish Taneja) is Leela's grandson. Satya and Susheel run into each other in Surat and get into a fight where Satya is hurt. Wanting to get back at the girl who hurt her grandson, Leela sets out to look for her unaware that she is Mehul's daughter.
- Prachi Tehlan  as Susheel Parekh, Satya's wife, 51st child of the Parekh family, a sweet, loving and simple girl, who is more masculine in her mannerisms and interests.
- Namish Taneja  as Satya Ajmera, Susheel's husband, Leela's grandson. He is a handsome and arrogant guy. He is much loved and valued by his family. He can’t see anyone better than him.
- Urmimala Sinha Roy as Susheel's friend
- Sidharth Banerjee as Sid
- Priyank Tatariya as Mehul Parekh, Susheel's father
- Anwar Fatehan as Banke Parekh, Susheel's grandfather
- Kavita Vaid  as Leela Ajmera, Satya and Vishu's grandmother
- Nabeel Ahmed as Vishu Ajmera, Leela's grandson, Satya's cousin
- Pallavi Bharti as Kali Ajmera, Leela’s youngest daughter-in-law and Satya’s mother
- Puneet Panjwani as Naresh Parekh, Susheel's maternal uncle
- Jai Vats as Nitish Parekh, Susheel's paternal uncle
- Komal Dhillon as Kiran Ajmera, Leela's daughter who was rejected by Mehul
- Akshitta Arora as Jhano, Leela's domestic help
- Neha Yadav as Sejal Ajmera, Vishu's wife
- Poonam Pandey as Soumya
- Rajshri Rani as Sarthi Mishra, also known as Fighter Didi, Susheel's kushti trainer, a self-defence trainer
On 23 October 2017, the first promo of the show was released, with the opening song Khushkhabri Hai Papa. On 28 October 2017, the second promo of the show was released, with the title song of Ikyawann. The shooting for the show began in June 2017 at Manek Chowk, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The Multi camera was installed in 180 degrees for the shoot. The college scenes were shot in St. Xavier's College at Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. Namish had talked about his college life character and he adds, "He is the most handsome guy in the college. Since he doesn't want to join his father's business, he keeps failing in his exams."
- "Watch Ikyawann online on Hotstar". Hotstar. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "When Priyank Tatariya turned into an interpreter". Times of India. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- "Prachi Tehlan to be seen in a new show 'Ikyawann' on Star Plus". Times of India. TNN. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Namish Taneja is back as lead in 'Ikyawann'". The Times of India. Retrieved 2 September 2017.
- "Sabse Smart Kaun hosted by Ravi Dubey to replace Ikyawann in the 18:30 slot from Monday 4th June in India!".
- "Prachi to don Priyanka's look from 'Mary Kom'". Times of India. IANS. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Namish Taneja is back as lead in 'Ikyawann'". Times of India. TNN. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/we-have-become-family-real-life-says-ikyawann-actor-sidharth-banerjee-180205.html. Retrieved 5 February 2018. Missing or empty
- "Not like 'Ikyawann' character in reality: Kavita Vaid". Times of India. IANS. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Namish Taneja to play the hero in 'Ikyawann'". Bombay Times. Retrieved 16 March 2018.