|Full name||Ilija Naumoski|
|Date of birth||29 July 1983|
|Place of birth||Prilep, Macedonia|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|1995–2000||SK Rapid Wien|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 December 2013
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 29 February 2012
Ilija "Ilčo" Naumoski (Macedonian: Илчо Наумоски) (born 29 July 1983 in Prilep) is a Macedonian football player currently playing as a striker for FK Vardar in Macedonia. He has spent the majority of his career in Austria, having played with Grazer AK from 2002-2004 and for Mattersburg from 2005 until 2013.
In August 2013, Naumoski signed a one-year contract with Inter Baku of the Azerbaijan Premier League, with the option of a second year. After only 4 appearances for the club and no goals, Naumoski's contract was terminated.
|1||20 August 2003||Prilep||Albania||3–1||Win||Friendly|
|2||11 October 2006||Andorra La Vella||Andorra||3–0||Win||UEFA Euro 2008 qualifying|
|3||7 October 2007||Skopje||Andorra||3–0||Win||UEFA Euro 2008 qualifying|
|4||17 November 2007||Skopje||Croatia||2–0||Win||UEFA Euro 2008 qualifying|
|5||20 August 2008||Luxembourg||Luxembourg||4–1||Win||Friendly|
|6||6 September 2008||Skopje||Scotland||1–0||Win||2010 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|7||3 March 2010||Skopje||Montenegro||2–1||Win||Friendly|
|8||7 September 2010||Skopje||Armenia||2–2||Draw||UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying|
|9||8 October 2010||Andorra La Vella||Andorra||2–0||Win||UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying|
- "Inter striker signed a contract with a new". www.azerisport.com/. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- "Inter striker has terminated the contract with" (in Azerbaijani). azerisport.com. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
- McGuigan, Thomas (6 September 2008). "Macedonia 1-0 Scotland". BBC Sport. BBC. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- Ilco Naumoski profile at svm.at (in German)
- Ilco Naumoski at Soccerbase
- Profile at MacedonianFootball.com (in English)
|This biographical article relating to Republic of Macedonia football (soccer) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|