To Bed or Not to Bed
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Il diavolo)
This article is about the black-and-white 1963 Itlaian film. For the tarot card, see Tarocco Piemontese.
|To Bed or Not to Bed|
|Directed by||Gian Luigi Polidoro|
|Written by||Rodolfo Sonego|
|Music by||Piero Piccioni|
|December 22, 1963 (US)|
To Bed or Not to Bed (Italian: Il diavolo, also known as The Devil) is a 1963 black-and-white Italian film directed by Gian Luigi Polidoro. It tells the story of an Italian merchant and his experiences during a visit to Sweden.
- Alberto Sordi - Amedeo Ferretti
- Gunilla Elm-Tornkvist - Corinne
- Anne-Charlotte Sjöberg - Karina
- Barbro Wastenson - Barbro
- Monica Wastenson - Monica
- Ulla Smidje - The Minister's Wife
- Ulf Palme - The Minister
- Lauritz Falk - Mr. Falkman
- Berlin Film Festival: Golden Bear
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy (Alberto Sordi)
- "Berlinale 1963: Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2010-02-14.
|This article related to an Italian comedy film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|