Ilam may refer to:
- Ilam District, Province No. 1, Nepal
- Ilam, Nepal, municipality in Ilam District
- Ilam Province, Region 4, Iran
- Ilam Cement Plant, a village and company town in Sirvan County, Ilam Province
- Ilam County, Ilam Province
- Ilam University Farm, a village in Mehran County, Ilam Province
- Ilam, New Zealand, a suburb of Christchurch
- Ilam, Staffordshire, a village in England
- Ilam Park, a National Trust property in Ilam, Staffordshire
- Ilam or Eelam, Tamil name for Sri Lanka
- ILAM, the Independent Lawyers' Association of Myanmar, a bar association based in Myanmar (Burma)
- ILAM, the International Library of African Music, organization based in South Africa
- ILAM, the Instituto Latinoamericano de Museos, web portal about Latin American museums and parks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ilam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.