The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Cloud computing, cloud infrastructure, VMware hosting, colocation, disaster recovery, PCoIP, desktop virtualization, SaaS hosting|
|Headquarters||1235 North Loop West - Floor 8 |
Houston, TX 77008
iland Internet Solutions provides hosted cloud infrastructure as a service for production business applications, disaster recovery and business continuity, testing and development, and software as a service enablement for independent software vendors. iland also provides traditional colocation and hybrid cloud solutions. Founded in 1995, iland provides its services from high availability hubs specifically designed for cloud infrastructure in Boston, Washington D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Dallas, and London. iland is a Premier-level partner in the VMware Service Provider Program (VSPP).
Products and services
iland provides cloud-based disaster recovery and business continuity services. Its solution, the iland Continuity Cloud, includes data replication targets for enterprise data, and standby resources that can be activated during disasters to restore data, application, and business services. Other services include the iland Workforce Cloud that integrates desktop virtualization with a company's overall business continuity and disaster recovery plan, the iland SaaS Cloud that provides a cloud environment specifically for software as a services (SaaS) providers, and the iland Hybrid Cloud that merges virtual cloud and physical colocated servers for custom enterprise configurations. The iland Enterprise Cloud provides a cloud environment for production business systems and iland Replication-as-a-Service (RaaS) provides a data replication service for Dell EqualLogic customers to the iland cloud environment.
- April, Carolyn (September 23, 2009). "Traditional Hosting Company iland Eyes the Cloud". Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- Mukhar, Nicholas (July 16, 2011). "iLand Leverages VMWare for Cloud and Infrastructure Strategies". Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "VMware Partner Locator". partnerlocator.vmware.com. 2013. Retrieved January 11, 2013.
- Nash, Kim S. (June 16, 2010). "Disaster Recovery in the Cloud Yields ROI". CIO Magazine. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- Vanover, Rick (October 13, 2009). "Cloud-based desktops a reality". TechRepublic. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- Campbell, Scott (December 18, 2012). "Dell Integrates Partner's Replication As A Service Into EqualLogic". CRN Magazine. Retrieved March 18, 2013.