The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (March 2013)
|Industry||Cloud computing, cloud infrastructure, VMware hosting, colocation, disaster recovery, PCoIP, desktop virtualization, SaaS hosting|
iland Internet Solutions provides hosted cloud infrastructure as a service for production business applications, disaster recovery and business continuity, testing and development, and software as a service enablement for independent software vendors. iland also provides traditional colocation and hybrid cloud services. Founded in 1995, iland provides its services from high availability hubs specifically designed for cloud infrastructure in Boston, Washington D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Dallas, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Singapore, Melbourne, and Sydney. iland is a Premier-level partner in the VMware Service Provider Program (VSPP).
iland is a global cloud service provider of secure and compliant hosting for infrastructure (IaaS), disaster recovery (DRaaS), and backup as a service (BaaS). Headquartered in Houston, Texas and London, UK, iland delivers cloud services from its data centers throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia.
iland provides cloud-based disaster recovery and business continuity services. Other services include desktop virtualization integrated with a company's overall business continuity and disaster recovery plan, a cloud environment specifically for software as a service (SaaS) providers, and merged virtual cloud and physical colocation center servers for custom enterprise configurations. It provides a data replication service for Dell EqualLogic customers.
- April, Carolyn (September 23, 2009). "Traditional Hosting Company iland Eyes the Cloud". Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- Mukhar, Nicholas (July 16, 2011). "iland Leverages VMWare for Cloud and Infrastructure Strategies". Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "VMware Partner Locator". partnerlocator.vmware.com. 2013. Retrieved January 11, 2013.
- Nash, Kim S. (June 16, 2010). "Disaster Recovery in the Cloud Yields ROI". CIO Magazine. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- Vanover, Rick (October 13, 2009). "Cloud-based desktops a reality". TechRepublic. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- Campbell, Scott (December 18, 2012). "Dell Integrates Partner's Replication As A Service Into EqualLogic". CRN Magazine. Retrieved March 18, 2013.