Maria Ilda da Costa Figueiredo (born 30 October 1948 in Troviscal) is a Portuguese politician and Member of the European Parliament for the Portuguese Communist Party; part of the European United Left–Nordic Green Left group.
She was born on 30 October 1948 in Troviscal, Oliveira do Bairro.
- In 1973 she was a graduated with an M.A. in Economics.
- In 1998 she entered the Educational Planning and Administration.
- She served as an economist for the Oporto Textile Workers' Union and the Oporto Trade Union Confederation of CGTP.
- She has been a teacher at primary, secondary and university levels.
- From 1979-1991 she was a member of the Assembly of the Republic.
- She was a member of Vila Nova de Gaia town council (1983-1991) and member of the Oporto city council.
- Member of the Gaia Municipal Assembly.
- She is a member of the Central Committee of the Portuguese Communist Party (PCP).
- Since 1999 she has been a Member of the European Parliament.
- Profile at the EP group
- Personal profile of Ilda Figueiredo in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (Portuguese)
|This article about a Portuguese politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Portugal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|