From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ildefonso (name))
- Ildefons Cerdà, Catalan urban planner
- Ildefonso Falcones, Spanish author
- Ildefonso Lima, Andorran footballer
- Ildefonso Puigdendolas, Spanish military officer
- Ildefonso Schuster, archbishop of Milan, Italy
- Konstanty Ildefons Gałczyński, Polish writer and poet
- Cape San Ildefonso, a cape in the Philippines.
- Ildefonso Islands, group of islands in Chile.
- San Ildefonso Ixtahuacán, a municipality in Guatemala.
- San Ildefonso Peninsula, a peninsula in the Philippines.
- San Ildefonso Pueblo, New Mexico, a census-designated place in the USA.
- San Ildefonso, Bulacan, a municipality in the Philippines.
- San Ildefonso, Ilocos Sur, a municipality in the Philippines.
- San Ildefonso, San Vicente, a municipality in El Salvador.
- San Ildefonso, a town in Spain.
- Santo Ildefonso, a parish in Portugal.
Treaty of San Ildefonso
- First Treaty of San Ildefonso of 1777 between Spain and Portugal.
- Second Treaty of San Ildefonso of 1796 between Spain and France, allying the two nations.
- Third Treaty of San Ildefonso of 1800 between Spain and France, by which Spain returned Louisiana to France.
- Convent of St. Ildefonso, a book by Regina Marie Roche.
- HMS Ildefonso, a British Royal Navy ship.
- Palacio Real de la Granja de San Ildefonso, a palace in the Spanish province of Segovia.
- Church of Saint Ildefonso, an 18th-century church in Porto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ildefonso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.