From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The native form of this personal name is Újlaky-Rejtő Ildikó. This article uses Western name order when mentioning individuals.
11 May 1937 |
|Height||164 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lb)|
|Club||Újpesti TE, Budapest|
She won seven Olympic medals from 1960 to 1976, two gold, three silver, and two bronze. As a senior, she won the women's foil competition at the World Veterans Championships in 1999.
- List of select Jewish fencers
- List of multiple Olympic medalists in one event
- Deaf people in the Olympics
- Ildikó Rejtő-Ujlaky-Sági. sports-reference.com
- Griffin, Stan. "A Look Back at Olympic Fencing: Ildiko Uslaky-Rejto". Retrieved 18 April 2014.
- Taylor, P. (2004). Jews and the Olympic Games: The Clash Between Sport and Politics : with a Complete Review of Jewish Olympic Medallists. Sussex Academic Press. p. 240. ISBN 9781903900888. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- Jewish Sports
- Jews in Sports bio
- Fencing olympic history bio at the Wayback Machine (archived 15 December 2004)
- JDCC bio at the Wayback Machine (archived 4 October 2006)
|Hungarian Sportswoman of The Year