Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ilia or -ilia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ilia may refer to:
Science and medicine
Arts and literature
- Ilia, a character in Idomeneo, an opera by Mozart
- Ilia (The Legend of Zelda), a character in the video game The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Ilia, a character in Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Ilia, a nation of the continent Elibe from the Fire Emblem series
- Ilia the Righteous, a prominent figure of new Georgian literature
- Rhea Silvia or Ilia, the mother of Romulus and Remus in Roman mythology
- Illinois Institute of Art – Chicago, a nonprofit institution
- Ilia (band), a rock band
- Arturo Umberto Illia (1900–1983), former president of Argentina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ilia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.