|Full name||Ilija Stolica|
|Date of birth||7 July 1978|
|Place of birth||Zemun, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2010–2011||New England Revolution||16||(4)|
|2011||→ FC New York (loan)||1||(0)|
|1999||FR Yugoslavia U21[a]||3||(0)|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals|
Due to his promising performances at Zemun, Stolica earned a transfer to Spanish club Lleida in 1998. He played one season in Spain's second division, but failed to score in 18 games and eventually returned to his parent club.
In 2000, Stolica signed a contract with Partizan. He, however, failed to make an impact with the Crno-beli and returned to Zemun the following year. By the end of the 2001–02 season, Stolica became the league's second-highest scorer with 19 goals.
In the 2003 winter transfer window, Stolica was transferred to Ukrainian club Metalurh Donetsk. He managed to play only 20 league games over the next two years, before returning to his homeland and joining OFK Beograd.
On 30 July 2010, Stolica signed with Major League Soccer club New England Revolution. He scored three times in the remainder of the season. In April 2011, Stolica was loaned to USL Pro team FC New York.
In November 2016, Stolica was appointed as manager of Serbian SuperLiga club Voždovac. He resigned from his position in December 2017, only to take over as manager of Vojvodina later that month.
In October 2019, Stolica was named as manager of the Serbia under-21s, taking over the team from Nenad Milovanović after poor start to the qualifications for the 2021 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
- Official UEFA matches only
- "Ilija Stolica" (in Serbian). partizanopedia.rs. Retrieved 17 March 2022.
- "Murray, Stolica loaned to FC New York". revolutionsoccer.net. 29 April 2011. Retrieved 17 March 2022.
- "Ilija Stolica". 11v11.com. Retrieved 17 March 2022.
- "Ilija Stolica podneo ostavku" (in Serbian). b92.net. 13 December 2017. Retrieved 17 March 2022.
- "Ilija Stolica novi trener Vojvodine" (in Serbian). b92.net. 23 December 2017. Retrieved 17 March 2022.