|Look up ilium or ileum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ilium or Ileum may refer to:
Places and jurisdictions
- Ilion (Greek) = Latin Ilium, Classical names of Homer's pre-classical Troy, as Hellenistic city and former bishopric in Asia Minor, now Hisarlik (Turkey) and a Latin Catholic titular see
- Ilium (Epirus), an ancient city in Epirus, Greece
- Ilium (Kurt Vonnegut), a fictional New York town in many of Kurt Vonnegut's novels
- Illium, a fictional location in Mass Effect 2
- Ilium (bone), part of the hip bone in the pelvis
- Ileum, the third and final part of the small intestine
- Ileum (band), a grunge rock band from The Netherlands
- Ilium (band), a metal band from Australia
- Ilium (novel), a 2003 novel by Dan Simmons
- Ilium 349, a fictional element featured in DC Comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ilium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.