Sergejeva/Glebov at the 2010 European Championships
July 22, 1987 |
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Former partner||Maria Sergejeva|
|Former coach||Mariusz Siudek
|Former choreographer||Sylwia Nowak
|ISU personal best scores|
2008 World Juniors
2007 World Juniors
2007 Cup of Russia
Ilja Glebov (born July 22, 1987 in Tallinn) is an Estonian former competitive pair skater. With former partner Maria Sergejeva, he is the 2007–09 Estonian national champion and competed at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. After they parted ways at the end of the 2009–10 season, he considered partnering with another skater but had army service. He is the elder brother of Estonian figure skater Jelena Glebova.
|Season||Short program||Free skating|
|GP Cup of China||6th|
|GP Cup of Russia||7th||8th|
|GP NHK Trophy||5th|
|World Junior Champ.||7th||6th||12th|
|JGP Czech Republic||9th|
|JGP United Kingdom||6th||6th|
- "GLEBOV, ILJA" (in Estonian). ESBL. April 26, 2016.
- "Maria SERGEJEVA / Ilja GLEBOV: 2009/2010". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on March 16, 2010.
- "Olympic results: Ilja Glebov". Sports Reference. Archived from the original on 2012-11-03.
- "Ilja Glebov läks sõjaväkke, paariline valis šveitslase" [Ilja Glebov went to the army]. postimees.ee (in Estonian). July 7, 2010. Archived from the original on January 26, 2012.
- "Maria SERGEJEVA / Ilja GLEBOV: 2008/2009". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on May 28, 2009.
- "Maria SERGEJEVA / Ilja GLEBOV: 2007/2008". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on May 12, 2008.
- "Maria SERGEJEVA / Ilja GLEBOV: 2006/2007". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on May 1, 2007.
- "Competition Results: Maria SERGEJEVA / Ilja GLEBOV". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on April 21, 2014.
- "Ilja Glebov". sport24.ee (in Estonian).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ilja Glebov.|
|This article about an Estonian figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|