Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up illegal, illegally, or unlawful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Illegal, or unlawful, typically describes something that is explicitly prohibited by law, or is otherwise forbidden by a state or other governing body.
Illegal may refer to:
- Violation of law
- Crime, the practice of breaking the criminal law
- An illegal immigrant, a person that performed illegal immigration
- The Illegal (novel) (2015), by Canadian writer Lawrence Hill
- Illegal (1932 film), British
- Illegal (1955 film), American
- Illegal (2010 film), Belgian
- The Illegal (2019), film starring Suraj Sharma
- Illegal (group), a 1990s rap group
- "Illegal" (song), a track from pop singer Shakira's 2005 release, Oral Fixation Vol. 2
- All pages with titles beginning with Illegal
- The Illegal (disambiguation)
- Illegalism, an anarchist philosophy which openly embraced criminality as a lifestyle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Illegal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.