|Look up illegal, extralegal, illegally, or unlawful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Illegal, or unlawful, typically describes something that is explicitly prohibited by law, or is otherwise forbidden by a state or other governing body. Something that is considered a crime, but is not expressly forbidden by law, may be described as extralegal.
Illegal may also refer to:
- Crime, the practice of breaking the law
- An illegal immigrant, a person that performed illegal immigration
- Illegal resident spy, an agent operating within a foreign country for extended periods of time
- Illegal drug trade, a global black market dedicated to drugs that are subject to drug prohibition laws
- Illegal fishing
- Illegal Giving Homework, giving homework to kids against Homework prohibition laws
- Illegal (1932 film), a British film
- Illegal (1955 film), an American film
- Illegal (2010 film), a 2010 Belgian film
- Illegal (group), a 1990s rap group
- "Illegal" (song), a track from pop singer Shakira's 2005 release, Oral Fixation Vol. 2
- Illegal Art, a record label
- The Illegal (novel), a novel by Canadian writer Lawrence Hill, published in 2015
- The Illegal (disambiguation)
- Illegalism, an anarchist philosophy which openly embraced criminality as a lifestyle
- All pages beginning with "Illegal"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Illegal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.