Illegal immigration in Russia
In 2012, the Russian Federal Security Service's Border Service stated there had been an increase in illegal migration from the Middle East and South Asia. Under legal changes made in 2012, illegal immigrants who are caught will be banned from reentering the country for 10 years.
- Demographics of Russia
- List of countries by foreign-born population
- List of sovereign states and dependent territories by fertility rate
- "Новости NEWSru.com :: ФМС: в РФ нелегально работают 3 млн трудовых мигрантов, остальные 4 млн "халтурят" с налогами". Newsru.com. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Russia reports surge in illegal migration from Asia". Indian Express. Retrieved 2012-04-06.
- "Migration law violators to be banned from entering Russia – Putin". Russia Today. Retrieved 2012-04-06.
- "Illegal immigrants can be barred from Russia for 5-10 years". The Voice of Russia. Retrieved 2012-04-06.
- "Russia closed for immigration?". Russia. Retrieved 2012-04-06.
- "The Backlash Against Immigration in Russia". Newsweek. Retrieved 2012-04-06.
- "Some 500 illegal immigrants from Vietnam arrested in Moscow". RIA Novosti. Retrieved 2012-04-06.