From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Illescas may refer to:
- Illescas, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
- Illescas Peninsula, Peru
- Cerro Illescas, Peru
- Illescas, Toledo, a municipality in the province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha, Spain
- Illescas, Florida, village in Uruguay
- Illescas, Lavalleja, village in Uruguay
- Gonzalo de Illescas (1518–1583), Spanish historian
- Miguel Illescas (born 1965), Spanish chess Grandmaster
- CB Illescas, Spanish professional basketball team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Illescas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.