(Redirected from Illinois (album))
|Look up Illinois in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Illinois is a state in the United States.
Illinois may also refer to:
- Illinois Confederation, a group of Native American tribes
- The Illinois, a proposed mile-high skyscraper building designed in 1956
- Illinois Jacquet, a jazz saxophone player
- Illinois Country, a region of colonial America
- Illinois County, Virginia, a county claimed by Virginia during the American Revolutionary War.
- Illinois Territory, an organized territory of the USA from 1809 to 1818
- Illinois River, a tributary of the Mississippi River in the state of Illinois
- Illinois River (Colorado)
- Illinois River (Oklahoma) in Arkansas and Oklahoma
- Illinois River (Oregon)
- Illinois Township, Pope County, Arkansas
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the largest campus in the University of Illinois system
- Illinois Fighting Illini, this school's intercollegiate athletic program
- Illinois College, a private liberal arts college located in Jacksonville, Illinois
- SS Illinois (1873), an American Line passenger steamship
- SS Illinois (1917), a cargo ship in service with the Harlem Steamship Co and Compagnie Générale Transatlantique
- USS Illinois (BB-7), the lead ship of Illinois-class battleship, launched in 1898
- USS Illinois (BB-65), a former planned Iowa-class battleship
- USS Illinois (SSN-786), a Virginia-class submarine, launched 2016
- Battleship Illinois (replica), a full-scale mockup of an Indiana-class battleship
- Illinois station (DART), a DART Light Rail station in Dallas
- Illinois Terminal, in Champaign, Illinois
- Illinois (band), an American indie rock band
- Illinois (Sufjan Stevens album), a 2005 album by Sufjan Stevens
- Illinois (Brett Eldredge album), a 2015 album by Brett Eldredge
- "Illinois" (state song), the state song of Illinois with words by C.H. Chamberlain and music by Archibald Johnston
- "Illinois", Brett Eldredge album Illinois (Brett Eldredge album)
- Illinois City, Illinois, unincorporated community
- Illinoi, Illinois and Indiana, unincorporated community
- Miami-Illinois, a Native American Algonquian language
- All pages beginning with "Illinois"
- Illinois Budget Impasse
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Illinois.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.