|State||Kingdom of Denmark|
|Postal code||3961 Uummannaq|
Illorsuit (old spelling: Igdlorssuit) (IATA: IOT) is a settlement in the Qaasuitsup municipality, in western Greenland. Located on the northeastern shore of Illorsuit Island − northwest of Uummannaq at the mouth of the Uummannaq Fjord − the settlement had 91 inhabitants in 2010.
The population of Illorsuit has dropped by 28 percent relative to the 1990 levels, and by nearly 17 percent relative to the 2000 levels, reflecting a general trend in the region.
- Lars Emil Johansen (b. 1946), the second Prime Minister of Greenland
- Rockwell Kent (1882-1971), American artist who spent time in Illorsuit
- "Population in localities January 1.st by locality, age, gender and place of birth 1977-2010". Statistics Greenland. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- "Booking system". Air Greenland. Retrieved 6 July 2010.
- The Stormy Petrel of American Art