Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Illuminati or illuminati in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Illuminati, in both Latin and Italian, means "illuminated/enlightened (ones)" and may refer to a number of intellectuals/philosophers and/or secret societies or religious adepts.
Illuminati and variants of the term may also refer to:
- Intellectuals, usually in the context of some academic, literary or social science subject (see also literati, digerati)
- Philosophers, by Plato's definition "enlightened ones"
- Illuminati, the title of the German and Greek editions of Dan Brown's novel Angels & Demons
- The Illuminati, a novel by Larry Burkett
- The Illuminatus! Trilogy, a 1975 series of three novels written by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson
- Illuminati (comics), a group of superheroes created by Marvel Comics
- Illuminati (Deus Ex), a fictional secret society in the game Deus Ex
- Illuminati, a fictional secret society and a player faction in the game The Secret World
- Illuminati (game), a card game by Steve Jackson Games
- Illuminati: New World Order, another card game by Steve Jackson Games
- Illuminati (The Pastels album)
- Illuminati (Ten album)
- Illuminati (EP), a 2002 EP by Fatboy Slim
- Iluminatti, a 2019 album by Natti Natasha
- "Illuminati" (song), a song by Madonna
- "Illuminati", a song by Korn from The Path of Totality
- "Illuminati", 1998 song by Malice Mizer
- "Illuminati", a song by Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie from the album Sarkology
- Alumbrados or Illuminati, practitioners of a mystical form of Christianity in Spain
- Illuminati II, a cotton brand producing cotton fabrics from Ugandan organic and fair traded cotton
- Cabal (disambiguation)
- Illuminata (disambiguation)
- Illuminate (disambiguation)
- Illumination (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Illuminati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.