From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Illuminati or illuminati in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Illuminati, in both Latin and Italian, means "illuminated/enlightened (ones)" and may refer to a number of intellectuals/philosophers and/or secret societies or religious adepts.
Illuminati and variants of the term may also refer to:
- intellectuals, usually in the context of some academic, literary or social science subject (see also literati, digerati)
- philosophers by Plato's definition "enlightened ones"
- Illuminati, the title of the German and Greek editions of Dan Brown's novel Angels & Demons
- The Illuminati, a novel by Larry Burkett
- The Illuminatus! Trilogy, a 1975 series of three novels written by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson
- Illuminati (comics), a group of superheroes created by Marvel Comics
- Illuminati (Deus Ex), a fictional secret society in the game Deus Ex
- Illuminati, a fictional secret society and a player faction in the game The Secret World
- Illuminati (game), a card game by Steve Jackson Games
- Illuminati: New World Order, another card game by Steve Jackson Games
- "Illuminati" (Madonna song)
- "Illuminati", a song by Korn from The Path of Totality
- "Illuminati", 1998 song by Malice Mizer
- "Illuminati", a song by Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie from the album Sarkology
- Illuminati II, a cotton brand producing cotton fabrics from Ugandan organic and fair traded cotton
- Cabal (disambiguation)
- Illuminata (disambiguation)
- Illuminate (disambiguation)
- Illumination (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Illuminati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.