|Full name||Illya Olehovych Kvasha|
5 March 1988 |
Mykolaiv, Ukrainian SSR
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Event(s)||1m, 3m, 3m synchro|
Illya Olehovych Kvasha (Ukrainian: Ілля Олегович Кваша; born 5 March 1988) is a Ukrainian diver. Competing with Oleksiy Prygorov, he won the bronze medal in the 3 m spring synchro at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. Kvasha is also a multiple European champion both individual and synchronised.
He specializes in 1m and 3m springboard. He is twice silver medalist of the World Championships in 1m competition and once bronze medalist in 3m synchro event which was his greatest success in a synchro competition since Olympic bronze.
- "Ілля Кваша: Діти в Миколаєві носять мене на руках" [Illya Kvasha interview]. Ukrayina Moloda (in Ukrainian). 24 April 2009.
- Kvasha retains 1m title in Budapest, SuperSport (August 11, 2010)
- European Swimming Championship Results, Yahoo! Sports (August 12, 2010)
- "Illia Kvasha Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "Results - Mens 3m Springboard - Diving - Rio 2016 - Olympics". BBC Sport. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- Ілля Кваша – найкращий спортсмен червня в Україні! National Olympic Committee of Ukraine, July 3, 2017
|This biographical article relating to sports in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|