|Look up Illyricum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Illyricum may refer to several places:
- Illyria, a region in the Balkans in classical antiquity, inhabited by ancient Illyrians
- Illyricum (Roman province), a Roman province that existed between 27 BC and 69/79 AD
- Diocese of Illyricum, a diocese of the Late Roman Empire
- Praetorian prefecture of Illyricum, one of four praetorian prefectures into which the Late Roman Empire was divided
- Illyricus (disambiguation)
- Pancratium illyricum, a flowering plant species
- Polystichum illyricum, a fern hybrid species
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.