Iloilo Business Park
View of Iloilo Business Park from SM City Iloilo, January 2015
|Location||Mandurriao, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines|
Iloilo Business Park, also known just as Megaworld among the locals (after the developer's name), is a 72-hectare (180-acre) mixed-use master-planned community development in Mandurriao, Iloilo City, Philippines by Megaworld Corporation. It is located on the site of Iloilo's former airport, Mandurriao Airport, which the conglomerate acquired for 1.2 Billion Pesos from the Philippine national government. Megaworld is projected to pour in ₱25 Billion for the entire development in a span of years. It is an integrated township project that will feature a commercial district, a lifestyle mall, office buildings catering to business process outsourcing firms, boutique and deluxe hotels, and a convention center.
Initial development includes construction of a road network, the 12-storey Richmonde Hotel Iloilo and Richmonde Tower, Festive Walk, Two Business Process Outsourcing office buildings. The IT complex has been certified as an information technology park by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), granting locators perks such as tax holidays and duty-free importation of equipment among others.
Megaworld is setting aside a 9.7-hectare lot for the boutique hotel and commercial district which is being offered to interested business owners.
Iloilo Business Park increased by an additional 18 hectares, bringing the project to roughly 72 hectares from its initial 54.5 hectare-size. This is due to the increasing demand for residential and commercial properties and good reception to Megaworld's first development in the region and biggest township in the Visayas, modeled after the live-work-play approach that it claims to have pioneered in the Philippines.
One Madison Place Luxury Residences is Megaworld's 1,700-square meter residential development within Iloilo Business Park. It consists of three 10-story mid-rise towers along Megaworld Boulevard.
Lafayette Park Square is Megaworld's second condominium project within the business park. The 14-story single tower features French and Spanish architectural designs.
The Palladium, introduced on October 2014, is cited to be the tallest modern luxury residential condominium in Western Visayas. Standing 80 meters high at 22 stories, The Palladium will also be the region's first residential tower with its own skygardens in various floors overlooking Iloilo. At the topmost floor of the tower, there will be exclusive loft units ranging from 76 square meters to 115 square meters.
The fourth and fifth residential projects in the township launched in 2017, Saint Honore and Saint Dominique, are inspired by Parisian lifestyle. It will have ten levels with 168 and 152 units respectively. Both towers will share a common podium and amenity areas.
Three Megaworld office towers were initially developed to cater mainly to business process outsourcing companies. They combine a total of 25,000 square meters of leasable space and could accommodate a total of 10,000 employees. These are One Global Center, Two Global Center and the Richmonde Tower which also houses the Richmonde Hotel Iloilo. Construction of two more office buildings, namely One Techno Place and Two Techno Place, commenced last 2015 and are set to occupy a total of 19,000 square meters of leasable space housing an additional 8,000 employees.
Megaworld's Richmonde Hotel Iloilo will occupy the ground floor and 7th to 12th floors of the Iloilo Richmonde Tower. It will host 90 guest rooms and cater to businessmen and tourists. Courtyard by Marriott Iloilo will also be put up by Marriott International. The 15-storey hotel will house 314 rooms and suites. The hotel opened on May 1, 2018 as the first Courtyard by Marriott development in the Philippines and also the first Marriott-branded hotel in Visayas and Mindanao twenty years after the opening of Marriott Cebu (rebranded as Seda Cebu).
The Festive Walk Mall will be the first stand alone lifestyle mall by Megaworld in Visayas and Mindanao and the first upscale mall in Iloilo. It will have two buildings (Main with 3 levels + Annex with 3 levels) housing shops, restaurants, state-of the art facilities including cinemas (six digital + 1 VIP) and event centers. It will also feature a Metro Department Store and Supermarket. The mall is now open.
There is also the Festive Walk Parade, a 1.1-kilometer outdoor commercial and retail strip, which will be the longest shopping and dining strip in the Philippines. The first phase had a soft opening last December 20, 2016 with a grand opening happening on January 2017. Succeeding phases will be completed on 2018. 
Iloilo Convention Center
The Iloilo Convention Center stands on a 1.7-hectare lot donated by MegaWord, the same site formerly occupied by the apron and terminal of Mandurriao Airport.  It was funded by the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA) and the Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) of Senator Franklin Drilon.
- "Megaworld to expand Iloilo township development". BusinessWorld. 3 May 2013. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- Iloilo Business Park - Home
- Rendon, Jennifer (14 January 2013). "Megaworld allots P25 B for Iloilo project". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- Montealegre, Krista Angela M. (14 January 2013). "Megaworld to sink P25 billion into Iloilo integrated township project". InterAksyon. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- "Megaworld's P25B Iloilo business park to be ready by 2015". ABS-CBN News. 14 January 2013. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- "Megaworld expands Iloilo Business Park as demand grows". GMA News. 3 May 2013. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- "Megaworld launches 3rd tower for luxury condo in Iloilo". ABS-CBN News. 23 August 2013. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- "Megaworld to build Euro-inspired condo in Iloilo". ABS-CBN News. 20 January 2014. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- Montealegre, K. A. M. (30 September 2014). "Megaworld adds a fifth tower in Iloilo business park on brisk demand". InterAksyon. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- Magturo, D. J. (30 June 2014). "Megaworld fast-tracks Iloilo BPO buildings". BusinessWorld. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- Morales, N. J. C. (5 April 2014). "Megaworld allots P5 B for Iloilo office towers". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- Flores, W. L. (25 May 2015). "P-Noy to unveil Iloilo Business Park on June 11, Negros adapts to change". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- "Megaworld starts construction of Iloilo Business Park project". GMA News. 6 May 2011. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- "Megaworld to build Courtyard by Marriott hotel in Iloilo". ABS-CBN News. 15 August 2013. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- Bermejo, K. V. (14 January 2013). "Megaworld's biggest investment outside of Manila to restore Iloilo City's glory". Iloilo News Daily. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- Taclino, N. (20 December 2016). "Megaworld to open VIP Cinema at Festive Walk Mall Iloilo". NonoyNet. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
- Soriano, E. (10 September 2015). "Iloilo: Next best haven for property investment in Visayas". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- Loyola, J. (30 June 2014). "Megaworld ramps up building construction at Iloilo business park". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- "P450-M Iloilo Convention Center launched today". The Philippine Star. 23 November 2012. Retrieved 21 January 2013.