From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|1964 Innsbruck||Women's singles|
|Representing East Germany|
|1962 Krynica||Women's singles|
|1963 Imst||Women's singles|
|1965 Davos||Women's singles|
Ilse Geisler (born 10 January 1941) is an East German luger who competed from the late 1950s to the mid-1960s. She won the silver medal in the women's singles event at the 1964 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck.
She was born in Kunnersdorf.
- Fuzilogik Sports – Winter Olympic results – Women's luge
- Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skelton.
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton.
- Kluge, Volker. (2000). Das große Lexikon der DDR-Sportler. Berlin: Schwarzkopf & Schwarzkopf. (German)
- SportQuick.com information on World champions in luge (French)
|This biographical article relating to German luge is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|