This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
11 May 1970|
Ilya Nikiforov (born 11 May 1970, Leningrad) is a Russian lawyer, founding member and managing partner at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, lecturer at the Department of Civil Law at Saint Petersburg State University School of Law.
ABA (American Bar Association): Russia-Eurasia Committee Vice-Chair (2009- ).
Contributed to production of Russian versions of IBA Rules on the Taking of Evidence in International Arbitration; IBA Guidelines on Conflicts of Interest in International Arbitration; Russia Arbitration Guide 
Ilya Nikiforov holds a distinct place in the Best Lawyers 2013 rating. He has been recommended for a record-breaking 10 practice areas. These are arbitration and mediation, corporate, information technology, IP, international arbitration, investment, labor and employment, litigation, M&A and project finance. 
- Contributed to: Commentary to the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (ed. A.P.Sergeyev), parts 1-4 (Part 1, 2004, 2011; Part 2, 2005, 2011; Part 3, 2011; Part 4, 2007, 2012).
- Contributed to: Civil Law. Textbook. Volumes 1, 2, 3. A.P. Sergeyev (ed.). Moscow, 2007, 2008, 2009.
- Litigating in Europe: Is the System of Enforcing Judgments Effective? — Enforcement of Judgments in Russia // Dispute Resolution International. 2007. Vol.1. № 2.
- Using FIDIC Contracts in Eastern Europe // International Construction Law Review. October 2000. LLP Publishing.
- Ilya Nikiforov, Elena Sokolova. International joint ventures — Russia // Joint ventures in the international arena. Second edition. ABA Section of International Law. 2010.
- The Digest of Commercial Laws of the Russian Federation // Digests of Commercial Laws of the World. S. Kinsella, P. Comeaux, ed. Oceana. 1999—2005; 1998—2011.
- Ilya Nikiforov, Alexander Gurkov. Russian Federation – International Commercial Arbitration // The Paris Journal of International Arbitration. 2011. № 1.
- Ilya Nikiforov, Alexander Gurkov. Panorama of Eastern-European case law // The Paris Journal of International Arbitration. 2010/1.
- Arbitration in the Russian Federation // International Commercial Arbitration Practice in the 21st Century, Paul Mason & Horacio Grigera-Naon (eds), Lexis-Nexis, 2010.
- "18.Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev and partners - List of largest European law firms 2012".
- "Ilya Nikiforov - St.Petersburg State University".
- "Commission for Human Rights of the Association of Lawyers of Russia".
- "Treteyskiy Sud Journal - Editorial Board".
- "ICC Experts".
- "International Bar Association - Arbitration Committee".
- "IBA Rules on the Taking of Evidence in International Arbitration - in Russian".
- "IBA Guidelines on Conflicts of Interest in International Arbitration - in Russian".
- "IBA Country Arbitration Guides - Russia".
- "Ilya Nikiforov - Using FIDIC Contracts in Eastern Europe".