|Residence||Mountain View, California, United States|
|Alma mater||University of Toronto|
|Institutions||University of Toronto|
|Doctoral advisor||Geoffrey Hinton|
Sutskever obtained his B.Sc, M.Sc, and Ph.D in Computer Science from University of Toronto's Department of Computer Science under the supervision of Geoffrey Hinton. He has made several contributions to the field of deep learning. After graduation Sutskever became a postdoc with Andrew Ng at Stanford University before joining Google Research's Brain team. Later he left Google to become the director of newly founded OpenAI institute.
- "GOOGLE HIRES BRAINS THAT HELPED SUPERCHARGE MACHINE LEARNING".
- "OpenAI Blog".
- "Ilya Sutskever's Homepage at University of Toronto".
- "INSIDE OPENAI, ELON MUSK'S WILD PLAN TO SET ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FREE".
- "35 Innovators Under 35: Ilya Sutskever".
- "A.I. Researchers Are Making More Than $1 Million, Even at a Nonprofit".
|This article about a Canadian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|P ≟ NP||This biographical article relating to a computer scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|