|Founded||13 January 1933|
|Founder||Sergey Vladimirovich Ilyushin|
|Products||Military, transport and civilian aircraft|
|Parent||United Aircraft Corporation|
Open Joint Stock Company Ilyushin Aviation Complex, operating as Ilyushin (Ilyushin) (Russian: Илью́шин) or Ilyushin Design Bureau, is a Russian aircraft manufacturer and design bureau, founded by Sergey Vladimirovich Ilyushin. In Soviet/Russian nomenclature, aircraft from Ilyushin are prefixed Il. The head office of Ilyushin is located in Aeroport District, Northern Administrative Okrug, Moscow.
Ilyushin was established under the Soviet Union. Its operations began on January 13, 1933, by order of P. I. Baranov, People's Commissar of the Heavy Industry and the Head of the Main Department of Aviation Industry.
Aviation Industries Ilyushin is a subsidiary established in 1992 to act as Ilyushin's marketing and customer service arm.
Ilyushin Finance Co is a dedicated leasing and finance subsidiary that provides financial services for Ilyushin as well as other manufacturers
- List of Ilyushin aircraft
- List of military aircraft of the Soviet Union and the CIS
- Aircraft manufacturer
- "JSC «IL» in General." Ilyushin. Retrieved on 8 December 2010.
- "Official Address of the JSC «IL»." Ilyushin. Retrieved on 8 December 2010. "45 "G" Leningradsky Avenue, Moscow, 125190, Russian Federation." Address in Russian: "125190 Российская Федерация, город Москва, Ленинградский проспект, дом 45 "Г"."
- "Russian Aircraft Industry Seeks Revival Through Merger." The New York Times. February 22, 2006.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ilyushin.|