|Relatives||Vivaan Shah (Brother) |
Heeba Shah (Half-Sister)
Supriya Pathak (Aunt)
Dina Pathak (Grandmother)
Zameerud-din Shah (Uncle)
Imaad Shah, born Imaaduddin Shah, is an Indian actor and musician. He is the son of actors Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak Shah, his maternal grandmother was actress Dina Pathak. He is also a theatre actor, and works with theatre company Motley, founded by Naseeruddin Shah and Benjamin Gilani. He has been a part of many productions including Katha Collage, Waiting for Godot, By George and Manto Ismat Haazir Hain, apart from working with other groups.
Imaad made his acting debut in 2006 in his father's Yun Hota To Kya Hota. In 2007 he acted in Dil Dosti Etc under Prakash Jha, where he played a young Delhi University student with a penchant for the secret corners of the old town. Later that year, in real life, while traveling to University in Mumbai on a Mumbai local train, he had an accident and was hospitalised with serious injuries when he fell out of the moving train.
He is part of the Electro Funk/ Nu Disco duo MADBOY/ MINK with Saba Azad and is frontman and guitarist/vocalist for the funk/ disco band The Pulp Society.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2006||Yun Hota To Kya Hota||Yes||Joy||Debut Film as Adult|
|2007||Dil Dosti Etc||Yes||Apurv|
|2009||Little Zizou||Yes||Artaxerxes Khodaiji|
|2011||404 Error Not Found||Yes||Yes||Chris||Lyrics - as Immaduddin Shah|
|2013||The Reluctant Fundamentalist||Yes||Sameer|
|2015||Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!||"Calcutta Kiss"||Madboy, Mink||Imaad Shah, Saba Azad||Debut Film as singer|
|2018||Karwaan||"Bhar De Hamaare Glass"||Imaad Shah||Saba Azad||Debut Film as composer|
- "Imaad Shah 'My parents are the biggest critics I have'". Bollywood Chaska. 19 May 2011.
- "What's eating Imaad Shah?". Indian Express. 23 Mar 2009.
- "I know pain: Imaad ShahSubhash K Jha,TNN,". The Times of India. 29 March 2010.
- "Katha sagar". Indian Express. 29 July 2006.
- "Imaad Shah's new play on love and the city". DNA. 14 September 2010.
- Shetty, Akshata (17 March 2013). "Saba and I are living together: Imaad Shah". The Times of India. Retrieved 2016-05-16.